Saturday, October 9, 2010

"The Forgotten Man"

Little do we know how much is at stake every time we hand over our country, the greatest country in the world to someone whom is unqualified for the position much less can change our future with the brush of a pen stroke.

This video shot bolts of lightning up my spine when I viewed it for the first time. I watched it several times and each time I did it made me more upset that I have have to live under our current president's rule.

Power to the people! We need to stand up for something or we will fall for anything!




So often we forget what this country was founded on which was religious freedom. Freedom to follow what we know is right and not what is told to us to follow.

Very strong message!

3 comments:

Heart2Heart said...

Steve,

What a great post and I truly feel the same way as I am sure that there are many who initially support Barack Obama but now are having more than second thoughts.

We, the people, need to take a stand for what's right and take our country back and set its foundations back to what our forefathers intentions where in creating this once blessed country.

Now I am afraid we are reaping what we have sown. Great post!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Covnitkepr1 said...

I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower also if you care to.

Glory to God said...

This is a dramatic video. The artist depicts the state of American very vividly. This is my first visit to your post from Solid Rock or Sinking Sand. I'm now a follower.

God bless!