- Pull out a piece of aluminum foil approx 16 inches long.
- Put a small dab of butter on the foil along with some garlic salt and any other of your favorite seasonings.
- Place each salmon on top of the butter and seasonings.
- Place another small dab of butter on top of salmon along with some lemon juice and other seasonings of your choice.
- Heat up your Barbecue to medium to medium low.
- Once you have done all of this fold the foil over the part where the salmon is, fold it over one more time.
- Fold the sides in, then continue to fold up the foil with the fish in it until it is wrapped up good and tight!
- Place your pieces of fish on the Barbecue and set your timer for 7 minutes.
- After 7 minutes, turn over fish and continue to cook for 8 minutes.
- After 8 minutes, turn fish over one more time for 7 more minutes.
Once timer goes off your fish should be cooked through, nice and flaky!
We usually fix wild rice or some other type of rice dish with it.
Well hope you like our way of cooking Salmon on the Barbecue!
Don't forget to visit Sandra at Diary of a stay at home Mom for some other recipes that she has gathered up!