Thursday, September 3, 2009
I have not done this before, but decided to post today on Thankful Thursday as I am so thankful for many things! Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey has hosted Thankful Thursday for quite a long time and my wife Kat at Heart 2 Heart loves her Blog! So click on Sonya's link and join in the weekly blessings.
1. I am thankful to God that he has given me so much to be thankful for! I think that just about sums up what I or anyone wants or needs!
2. I am thankful for my Wife Kat! She is the love of my life and I could not imagine how hard it would be to live without her! I love seeing her beautiful smile in the morning, her gorgeous Green eyes and just being with her makes me happy.
3. I am thankful for my children who brighten my day! Caitlyn my older Step-Daughter who is such a blessing and a wonderful young woman. She has such a level head on her shoulders and well balance that she at the age of 16 is more of an adult than many of the people I meet and work with today!
4. I am so thankful for my youngest Daughter Kailee who inspires me to try to stay young and play while I can still recover from injuries! She has been going Roller-Skating at our local rink and my wife and I have been trying to keep up, however, our minds are much younger than our bodies! I am still recovering form the many falls and spills I have taken over the past several weeks. My bruises have bruises! And my poor wife has been hurt the worst when she could not get out of the way of some skaters by the wall. She fell and hurt herself pretty bad.
5. I guess I would have to say that I am grateful for healing! That our physical wounds will heal in time just as God heals our other spiritual wounds. Thank you God for healing our wounds!
So Thank you and have a great Thursday!