Friday, June 25, 2010

Gods Possibilites!




Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to thank everyone who has been praying for us as a family to help me find a job in this tough economy. Through some contacts It looks as if I might be getting an offer letter next week some time for a pretty good salary. It is still in the Telecommunications Industry doing the same type of work I was doing called DAS (Distributed Antenna Systems) I will be working as a vendor for a company called American Tower installing their DAS equipment into large shopping indoor/outdoor malls, hospitals, and generally places where outside signal coverage does not penetrate into buildings.

I know through my wife Kat's blog she had put a prayer post out there quite some time ago and thank you all so much for praying for us. Most of all thank you God for laying this job at my feet at your time and only when you wanted this to happen for my family. It does look as if I will be traveling some, but I don't think it will be half as much as I was used to at my old company. I was able to do some blog hopping and saw that Greg over at Greg's General Store posted his Thankful Thursday.

I am thankful for God giving me such a wonderful wife and family. I have been stressing about being laid off and not being able to find a job. I had been taking so much of life's stresses and frustrations internally, not sleeping, not eating well that I finally realized that I had to give it all to God! I had to literally pray and say God I give all of my stresses and frustrations and I lay them at your feet! Father you know more than I and you will lay a job in front of me at your time and I am to trust and have faith that you know all and will enter the rest of you Lord. You are a gracious and loving God and you have known that this obstacle would come before me and you already have your plans to keep me safe in your Grace. You have helped to show me the possibilities in life instead of the frustrations of life!

My wife Kat over at Heart to Heart has really helped me to realize how much I am in need to just keep praying and seek the Lord's wisdom that he knows all and will take care of us. She has helped me see that so many times in the past when we have been in need and he has been there for us every single time. I thank all of you for being there for us. And I now keep you in my prayers and thoughts.

6 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

This is wonderful news. I will continue to keep you in prayer.

He & Me + 3 said...

That is awesome. His possibilities are endless!

Alleluiabelle said...

Thank you Lord. You will always provide and your timing is always perfect.

I am so very happy for you and your family. Oh never doubt the power of God. Kat is a beautiful wife with a heart filled with love and compassion...you are truly blessed to have her by your side.

My prayers continue to be said for all.

Blessings,
Alleluiabelle

COUNTRY MOM said...

Keeping you and your family in my prayers. I am so happy about your job. Blessings,

Heart2Heart said...

Steve,

SO glad that you posted about this as a way to look back on the answer God gave you for your faith and endurance in clinging to His promises and answers during this time of unknown.

He never fails!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Annesphamily said...

I came over from Kat's blogs. She is an amazing woman with a truly amazing husband. I know the Lord will bless both of you. Anne